All 7Artisans Lenses purchased from authorised 7Artisans Distributors are covered by a limited 1 Year Warranty.
he warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty covers only normal use of the Equipment. 7Artisans UKshall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorised 7Artisans UKrepresentative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Any technical adjustments such as Rangefinder Calibration, Lens Calibration or Shutter Speed Calibration for any equipment must be notified within the first 28 days of purchase. 7Artisans UK shall not be liable under this warranty if any issues after the first 28 days are raised.
- Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 28-days will be paid by 7Artisans UK All shipping fees both to and from 7Artisans UK following this 28-day period must be paid by the owner.
- 7Artisans UK will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at 7Artisans UK's option, without charge to you.
- Any fault within the warranty period that is deemed uneconomical by a representative of7Artisans UK, a full refund or exchange for a similar item (where available) will be offered.
7Artisans UK is not responsible for loss of data or time. 7Artisans UKis not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. 7Artisans UKhas the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an 7Artisans UKchosen technician attempts to service the product. 7Artisans UKwill not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any equipment bought at L7Artisans UK. Under no circumstances will 7Artisans UKbe responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. 7Artisans UK will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. 7Artisans UKmakes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.